There are so many ways to get involved with Diplo and to participate more actively in the global Internet governance (IG) and ICT policy debates!
Get involved… through our programmes and events
- Bookmark our IG website, www.diplomacy.edu/IG. The website is your primary source for up-to-date information on programmes, courses, scholarships, fellowships, and events.
- If you’re a national of an ACP (Africa, Caribbean, Pacific) country, bookmark our ACP website, www.diplomacy.edu/ACP
- Follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/igcbp
- Catch us on Twitter, at www.twitter.com/igcbp (@IGCBP) for programme announcements and events, and at www.twitter.com/igblogger (@IGblogger) to keep up-to-date on what’s happening in IG and ICT policy.
- We invite you to become a member of the Diplo Internet GovernanceIG community, an online, vibrant community of over 1,000 professionals in the field, including Diplo alumni. Visit www.diplointernetgovernance.org
- Our IG Toolkit is at your disposal. The toolkit includes publications, discussion papers, animations, illustrations, and other valuable resources.
- Among the resources in the IG Toolkit is Jovan Kurbalija’s book, An Introduction to Internet Governance (4th ed., 2010). Visit the online companion to the book, at igbook.diplomacy.edu
- The Research section is updated to include the latest research and discussion papers, written by our Policy Research Phase participants and IGCBP alumni.
- News on upcoming calls for applications and for other important announcements is broadly distributed to our partner institutions, mailing lists, and personal emails that from our alumni. If you would like to be on the priority list to receive the next announcement, just fill in the form below to subscribe to our mailing list.